Friday, April 26, 2013

BTHHS 13.04.26 - %ucker Free






New music, classicks, and a clear conscious.  

12:00am  

Download

Rich Kidd - On My Face
k-os - SheClipse
Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe
Planet VI - Pray For My Enemies f. Kardinal Offishall
Common - Congratulations f. Cocaine 80s
Termanology - Light Up Remix f. Big K.R.I.T.
Lord Quest - Blessed INtro
Lord Quest - Still In Line (Wait) f. Promise
Tall Black Guy - Mon Amie De'Troit f. Ozay Moore
NewBreedMC - I Got The Word (Like A Dollar) f. JWyze & Vinny
Skyzoo - Give It Up f. DJ Prince

1:00am  

Download

Mathematik - Learn to Earn
Reflection Eternal - 2000 Seasons
ATCQ - Award Tour
Bush Babies - Remember We
Da King and I - Flip Da Script
Dred Scott - Check The Vibe
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - For Pete's Sake
MC Lyte - Stop Look Listen
Cella Dwellas - Land of The Lost
Big L - MVP
Craig Mack - Get Down
Ol Dirty Bastard - Brookly Zoo Remix
RedMan - Pick It Up
ATCQ - Lyrics To Go Remix
The Fugees - Mona Lisa
Main Source - Fakin' The Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment